The nightlife.....

23.30 : Father returns from a friends place, the game on TV is over.....time to study...

23.45 : Facebook......

01.30 : Socializing over, hunger pangs.... eat first, study the night, thats the plan...

01.35 : Quietly sneak into the kitchen..... mustn't wake dad up....

01.40 : Chased around the kitchen by a rat.. (the beasts scare the bejesus out of me!)

01.45 : Racket over, cooked pasta and coffee(both a luxury and a necessity)

02.00 : Meal over, time to exercise some gray matter.....

02.30 : Finished off the last few pages of Leonard Cohen's book of poetry..now for some serious stuff....

03.00 : A Leonard Cohen album heard...now..no looking back....concentrate...I'm serious...

04.00 : Finished writing off 40 pages worth of practicals...finally, some good work..(and you thought this article was just a joke...huh!)

04.10 : Feeling pleased with myself..... but got to push on...lots to do... but first.....

04.30 : Finished off a bottle of beer that I'd sneaked in on my way back home, coupled with The Doors...

04.40 : The birds are flocking outside, times of the essence, got to get back to my books...enough fun now...

04.45 : Internet on, blog open...gloating about it.... and if you're wondering, nah, not even a hint of guilt...

A'right folks.Its been a hard nights work and I need my customary 14 hours of sleep...so g'nyt to y'all!! And remember, there is no substitute for hard work and determination.........unless you're awesome! Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The IIT story...

Courage in unlikely places...