What if the magic beans were just....beans?


The tour guide lead on, "And now, up ahead what you see, is the very famous, proverbial brick wall. Please, go ahead and hit it. Smack your face hard against it, knock yourself out. It's gonna sting and then as per custom, I'll say, 'I told you so.' okay?"

And in a sense of elevated happiness, I did just that. Ah joy! *Ouch!*

Then there was a voice, gleeful and sarcastic, "I told you so", it said.

I turned around, wincing in pain, but there was no one. 

That voice I've heard before.

There was never a tour guide.




The lunatic is in my head 
You raise the blade, you make the change 
You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane. 
You lock the door 
And throw away the key 
There's someone in my head but it's not me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The IIT story...

All in...