Too much of a good thing...

So Federer continues his hot streak for the year. Winning his 4th title at Madrid. 2nd in the rankings now. I hope he gets to the top again. I hope he wins another sixteen grand slams. I hope he buys me a property on the effing moon, I do hope so.


Arsenal put in a shaky performance but thankfully, pulled through to secure 3rd place in the league. Its sad that when most other fans have trophies to celebrate, I make coming 3rd for my team sound like winning the World Cup, opening the lid and finding Shakira inside. But still, well done guys.


And the two Manchester clubs played out a breathless thriller to determine who gets to walk away with the league champions crown. Not that I cared much, still, a good game to watch.


Someone once said, Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.”  I don't remember who said that, but the man was a freaking genius at one liners. Must have bowled over countless women in his time.


All that in one day. It takes the stuffing out of you. But a good day nonetheless.


However, I do realise now that my exams start tomorrow, and given what I know, a spoon could replace me at the laboratory tomorrow and score as much as I would have. To the chappie who said "One cannot have everything in life", another pessimistic genius,well, rejoice old fool, for you were right! Thank you for reminding us. I hope you suffered a violent death. I hope you were an effing jew, and run into Hitler in the afterlife.


Anyway, here's me pushing the panic button and going off to sleep. Goodnight, bittersweet world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The IIT story...

All in...