Row, row, row your boat.....

I wish.. I wish.. I wish...

There's no wind in my sails, my compass don't work. I'm exhausted. I'm rowing away on my little boat, with hope in my heart, for there will be land, and it will be beautiful.  For the shores I've left behind are long afar, and I'm far too deep now. But is that lighting I see up ahead or, is it the gentle flame of Alexandria, guiding me on my way, I know not. But I'm rowing away on my little boat, with hope in my heart, for there will be land, and it will be beautiful.


Comments

  1. auff

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qiC112C4icU/USvaR9FyT0I/AAAAAAAAASw/LTMEjmILGQs/s220-h/374441_10151297175607218_620855936_n.jpg

    *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -_-

      Speak for yourself. Ato notun upstarts on the blog world, ar patta pabona! :(

      Delete
    2. random proposals here and there and you speak of patta? :D

      Delete
    3. -_-

      Just, let me die in peace. No, wait, get me chullu bhar paani..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The IIT story...

Courage in unlikely places...